Our passionate founders have created WonderTree, a foundation years (daycare, preschool, kindergarten) program for learners between zero months and six years old. Using our I.N.S.P.I.R.E.D. approach, learners shape their own education by actively exploring their passions, curiosities, and interests.
The Position—Now It's Time for Us to Find You!
We are searching for passionate, enthusiastic educators who can bring a sense of wonder to the classroom. Because every child is unique, our dedicated educators create personalized learning programs, to better prepare learners for an ever-changing world. Our WonderTree educators…
• Have a desire to learn and evolve within the context of an integral, growing, and learning community;
• Are committed to child-centered learning based on mindfulness, observation, and documentation of children's being;
• Are caring and respectful in relationships among children, colleagues, and families;
• Understand the essential role the environment and materials play in children's appreciation of their world.
• Native English speaker;
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in education, with minimum of three years work experience;
• Teaching experience, preferably in holistic learning, PYP, Montessori, Reggio, of Waldorf;
• Alternatively, have TEFL certification;
• Growth mind-set and a commitment to meeting the needs of every learner;
• Collaborative and team-oriented;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Enthusiasm about being part of a growing and vibrant school.
Our Compensation Package and Details
• Contract duration: One to two years;
• Start date: Immediate or August;
• Working hours: forty hours per week;
• Location: Beijing;
• Compensation: ranges from RMB 15,000 ($2,400.00) to RMB 26,000 ($4,100.00) per month (net);
• Chinese and Western holidays;
• 12-month, multi-entry Foreign Work (Z) Visa;
• Housing allowance;
• Free lunch;
• Health insurance;
• Airfare: One round-trip ticket per employee;
• Reduced school tuition for dependents;
• Ongoing professional development;
• Opportunity for Master's degree in SelfDesign (upon request)
Come and join us-- create, innovate, and thrive!
If you are interested in a position and are up for a challenge, then we welcome you to apply. Visit our ISS Schrole listing for educator positions at ttps://iss-schrole.com/school/Wonder-Tree, or apply to us directly by emailing our founder. Please include a cover letter, resume, scanned degree, and passport in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!