Ages 14 months – 3 years
be curious. learn. inspire.
Accompanied by a parent or other trusted adult, babies and young toddlers will have the chance to explore our stimulating WonderTree environment in a safe and guided atmosphere. This is likely the first opportunity they will have to interact with other children in their age group, and it is also an excellent way for parents and caregivers to interact with WonderTree educators as well as their own peers.
In the SmartBaby program, your young child and you will:
- Build language skills via English immersion
- Explore expression through the creative arts such as music, dance, painting, etc.
- Develop their gross and fine motor skills through hands-on activities and play
- Explore light, sound, touch, etc. to learn in new and exciting ways
- Experience meal time as a social activity
- Enjoy many unforgettable bonding moments together
Finding the most effective way to care for and educate such young children can be a challenge. That's where SmartBaby comes in.
Try it out and enroll for your free trial today.